“Best Sushi for a Great Price”
Review of Forever Sushi

Forever Sushi
Ranked #66 of 265 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 18 February 2015

This is the best sushi in Puyallup. The prices are VERY reasonable. They will make you any roll that you want even if they do not specifically sell it there. I have never had any bad sushi here!

There are newer reviews for Forever Sushi

Reviewed 30 September 2014

So we had been to a nice place in the South Hill area of Puyallup that had selections of sushi going past us on a conveyor. It was a nice touch and fun, but since it was a little out of the way for us, we hadn't been back in a while.
Comes this day where we wanted some sushi - so we decide to head out to the fun place we hadn't visited for awhile. Turns out there are new owners operating the restaurant. Good thing about it was they still were a sushi place and they had the conveyor system.
The welcome was awesome - friendly waiter who explained the process and the products for us. The sushi was delicious. We were also advised that they could make sushi on order and that specials were available.
Turns out the dining experience was delightful. We won't wait so long to come here again.

1  Thank KindheartedSir
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband and I ate at Forever Sushi one night and have recommended it to all our family. A conveyor belt goes in a loop past every table and all you do is choose what you want to try. If you a picky sushi eater this is the way to go! Lots of choices and only a few pieces of sushi per plate. The bacon wrapped asparagus are to delicious! Try this place out for lunch or dinner, there's something for everyone at Forever Sushi. W

1  Thank misshistorybarkley
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Forever sushi was so neat. When you go there, they serve their customers with this mini conveyer belt that takes all of the sushi, food, and desserts around the place. You can take any plate when it goes by and then after you are done eating they add up the cost by the plate color. The actual food itself was very good but I've had better. I would rate the sushi itself a 4 out of 5 stars. They had such a great variety of food to choose from and the staff was very friendly. Forever sushi was fun for the whole family. We stuffed a family of 5 for $80.00. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I went here originally by happenstance when I was tired, hungry, and just hoping for something to fill the void. My wife and I have returned many times for the superb food and friendly atmosphere.

This is some of the best sushi in the Puget Sound area combined with great service. While it is conveyer belt style, however all you have to do is ask for a specific item and it's made fresh right in front of you. On Fri and Sat they usually have the freshest Uni I have ever had. The prices are quite reasonable and the service is top shelf. It is family run with pride and has never failed to be a great experience.

1  Thank boondude