“Fun and delicious”

Forever Sushi
Ranked #66 of 265 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 5 April 2017

The food was delicious, the service was incredible. You made a sushi believer out of someone that hadn't been very impressed by sushi on previous attempts.

There are newer reviews for Forever Sushi

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We used to come here a lot. My husband and I went to lunch here the other day and the quality of the sushi isn't as great. The owner did explain to us the color of tuna when it fresh, which it may be, but there was a taste in the tuna that was like a wet rag. It may be how the fish was stored but I couldn't eat in anymore. Sad to say it but we may be going down the street for made to order sushi from now on.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Whoever the blonde waitress is needs some training about how to interact with customers. I hope management does something about her. This was my first time visiting and although the sushi was good and so were the prices, I would hesitate to sit down again if this individual was working.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

The last time I've been to a conveyor belt sushi bar was in Dubai and I absolutely loved it. It gives you the option to chose multiple rolls with out the buffet feeling. The sushi was delicious and my husband was excited to try multiple rolls. Our waitress who I assume was the manager also, was very helpful and sweet. She came through regularly to see how things were going and suggested rolls and beer for us. I think we found our new sushi spot. Pros: everything from food to customer service. Cons: I have none.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Not sure if I spelled that right. Never been to a conveyor belt sushi bar, but it was cool. Too often we avoid trying things we cant visualize. But seeing it pas by you several times helps visualization. The sushi was real good. The waitress was prompt and adoreable. The manager or owner came through regularly to see how things were going. If you are just getting into the sushi scene or infrequent. This is a good place to start. Volcano Roll wss my fav.