“Elements Frozen Yogurt and Fresh Juice!!”

Elements Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #3 of 13 Dessert in Puyallup
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I was staying in Puyallup accompanying my spouse for a business trip. I'm not keen on salads so I drink veggie juices and smoothies to get my daily serving of veggies. The cashier is helpful and friendly! The freshly-blended juice tastes fresh and delicious. I wish the sign on the store front says frozen yogurt and juices. I drove all the way to downtown Tacoma to get juice, and only found this wonderful store in Puyallup on the second last day of my stay.

I'm so glad I found it and I'm excited to share this jewel with everyone.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

This is my favorite yogurt shop any where around town. It has decent prices with flavors that change everyday and lots of toppings. If you are watching your sugar intake, try one of their fresh made juices (you can even customize your own)!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

I always roll up to elements to get my yogurt on. I've preformed quatas in the bathrooms more times than i can count. I get hard just thinking about elements

Reviewed 5 November 2016

My grandkids love coming here. They enjoy the variety and different toppings to add. Always pleasant folks working there. It does get busy during the summer and there is some out door seating. Always a great idea to get some treats and head over to the park to enjoy the day.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

We've been to Elements several times. It's a nice environment with lots of great toppings. They always have several frozen yogurt flavor options, but unfortunately every time we go only one or two has any appeal. Still, it's always a fun time there.