“Good Food - Good People”

Bob's Burgers and Brew
Ranked #3 of 266 Restaurants in Puyallup
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I really enjoyed their Sunday Brunch although I wouldn't recommend the made-to-order omelettes. Overall though, it was a good quality buffet type brunch.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Food great, service was great ,nice environment will Definitely go back again Hamburgers are often appetizers were great drinks a little on the high side price wise but all in all I would go back

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I have tried several of Bob's places. This restaurant has the nicest people helping me to enjoy. The prices are a little high for the quantity of food but not so much that the value of the experience was affected. Good place, good beer, nice staff.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Unimpressive menu, bland tasteless burgers, limp fries. Was hoping to find an alternative to pizza...

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Went with brother, sister and adult grandson for Friday evening meal. On arrival at 6 PM was seated immediately. Server was very courteous and asked if we wished a drink before ordering. All of us asked for a Stella Artois beer which was on the menu. We were very disappointed when we were told it was no longer available as it is our personal favorite draft brew. She did assist us with another selection. The menu had a great selection of hamburgers, which we all ordered. They were delicious with the various choices such as mushrooms, bacon, etc. I and my brother did not care for the Bobs special spread so we asked for mayonnaise, and that was not a problem. The business is relatively new, family oriented with a very courteous staff. It has an outside dining area with plenty of handy parking. I highly recommend it.