Silver Cloud Inn Redmond
US$199
US$179
  • Breakfast included
US$152
Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
US$179
Redmond Inn(Redmond)(Great Value!)
US$110
Aloft Seattle Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
US$161
Aloft.com
  • Pool
US$199
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Element Seattle Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
US$169
Element.com
  • Breakfast included
WoodSpring Suites Seattle Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$91
All reviewsmicrosoft campussausagetuesday nightwaffleshuge tvdouble sinksdowntown bellevueindoor poolbusiness centerfree breakfasta great stayfront desk staffgreat breakfastfitness roomwe've stayedrooms are largenice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2007

First off, my bed felt like a cardboard box... seriously! I admit that my bed @ home isn't that great. But when I travel, a comfy bed is what I look forward to the most?

Secondly, good thing I opted for the insurance for my rental car b/c it was victim to a hit & run in the hotel parking lot. I parked right outside the lobby doors... go figure!

Lastly, I was told this hotel was in Redmond, but I learned (from a local) that it is really in Bellevue. Everywhere I needed to go I was late b/c of traffic.

No thanks Expedia.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
REDMONDGM, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2008

Thank you very much for sending us your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. It is through comments from valued guests like you that we are able to improve our services.

I am so sorry that you did not have a very good experience at our hotel. It must really have been frustrating to lay down in an uncomfortable bed and then have to deal with a hit and run car accident.

I am pleased to inform you that we have done quite a few improvements in our hotel. We have now rolled into our new bedding program, have replaced furniture and drapes in the guest rooms and all our rooms now have plasma TV's.

We do hope that you will come back sometime in the near future to experience the improvments we have made.

For future reference, we are actually located in the City of Redmond. We are however located four blocks away from the borderline of the City of Bellevue and the City of Redmond. It can be confusing sometimes but our actual address is 2122 152nd Avenue NE, Redmond, WA 98052.

I apologize for whatever inconvenience we have caused you and we are hoping to be of service to you again in the near future.

Please feel free to contact me via e-mail at leahm@silvercloud.com or by phone at (425) 746-8200 if there is anything that I can assist you with or if you have any other questions or concerns.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

LEAH MANNHALT

Reviewed 27 July 2007

I and a colleague stayed at the hotel mid-week for three nights on a business trip in July. Our rooms were huge, clean, and quiet, more like suites really. I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast - lots of food and coffee well presented. The staff couldn't have been nicer and more pleasant. I especially liked coffee available at all hours, the basket of apples at the front desk, and the hotel cat! No one else seemed to know about this local chain, a well-kept secret except to locals, maybe. Our other colleagues ended up staying at a national chain hotel several more miles away from our meeting destination. We were close by. It didn't seem to have a restaurant or bar, but we had free Internet access and the business center was open 24 hours. There was an indoor pool and fitness center but I didn't have time to use them.

1  Thank futurist-on-the-go
Reviewed 17 June 2007

I stayed several times at this Hotel during business trips and I always come back because the offer a good deal. Overall a well run and clean hotel that I really recommend. Personally I depend on the free Internet access (which sometimes seems to slow down when using WiFi) and it's a big plus - also their free business center is helpful when a few quick printouts are needed. T

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank ACHIMH
Reviewed 24 April 2007

I am allergic to animal hair. So when I arrived and saw a cat walking around and shedding every where. This was not a place I could stay. I went to the desk to explain my situation and they offered no solution. Cancelling my reservation was not going to happen from the guest agents tone in the situation. I did not stay and I will not be going there ever.

• Stayed: April 2007
2  Thank PNINJIA
REDMONDGM, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2007

On behalf of the Silver Cloud Redmond Team, I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize if your stay was made unpleasant by the presence of our hotel cat.

We have had guests who are allergic to cats who have returned to our hotel and have been able to avoid being in contact with Kitty by letting us know in advance that they are coming. We then keep Kitty in a restricted area until they depart. We would love to have you back and if this will work for you, please let us know so we can make sure to keep Kitty out of your way on your next stay.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. It is through comments from valued guests like you that we are able to improve our service.

LEAH MANNHALT
GENERAL MANAGER
SILVER CLOUD INN REDMOND

Reviewed 5 April 2007

Silver Cloud is a good hotel, close to everything, especially Microsoft. Has a shuttle to take you there....Rooms are comfie, and clean..Pool is large, clean and fun for kids...(my son went swimming with other students attending a special Microsoft function).....GREAT breakfast, nice cat roaming for affection!....Free safe parking.....close to stores and restraunts...we ate at the Desert Fire and it was goood....Red Robin for lunch and it was packed!.....Stay here with no fear!!

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled on business