“Very good lunch special's, great value.”
Review of Ming's Garden - CLOSED

Ming's Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 March 2015

I started going here last year, and at first the food was ok, but now it is really great, and the value is really worth it. The staff is friendly, and do a good job. I will return many times. The butterfly prawns are really awesome.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My favorite Chinese food in Redmond! My favorite menu selection is the Happy Family. The helpings are always enough to take some home to enjoy later. I'm surprised that it is rarely over loaded with diners although I've noticed that it does a brisk take-out business. It can easily handle larger parties unlike many Chinese restaurants. Try it, you'll like it!

1  Thank Allen B
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Very nice menu offering 5 or 6 choices in each category. We were a party of 5 and ordered 4 dishes as well as 2 appetizers. I tasted each entrée and all were very good. Service was attentive and our remaining food was whisked off the table and returned to us boxed and bagged.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is the fourth time we go dinning to Ming's Garden... and, I can't wait for next time! Delicious tasty and freshly prepared dishes: heavenly fried rice with shrimps, General Tso Chicken, noodles, meat... everything is so flavorful and rich. Little and cozy restaurant with fantastic service (and soft lightning) makes the experience even better. Petite dim sum menu but tempting. Excellent prices. Highly highly recommended!!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Always the best quality, hot and sour soup is out of this world delicious.
Great service and very friendly staff.