“Ming's at Novelty Hill”
Review of Ming's Garden - CLOSED

Ming's Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 July 2015

We went to Ming's Garden for lunch on a Saturday. They have a lunch menu option/serving size even on the weekend. The restaurant wasn't very busy when we were there. It is an attractive restaurant -- not gaudy. They have a full bar option. No outside seating.

We got the Mongolian Beef and a shredded pork dish. Both were good, but the shredded pork dish was probably the best.

Service was good and attentive. In an outside mall area, so there was lots of free parking. I would go again just for the serving size.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Our first experience with Ming's Garden -- a large take-out order for the family -- was an excellent experience. Definitely a 4+ star rating. The food was very good; no taste of MSG anywhere. We ordered at the restaurant and the food came very quickly. This was a take-out order but from what we saw of the restaurant, it was very clean and had a nice comfortable, oriental atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely consider eating-in and will absolutely keep this restaurant on our "favorites" list. A great find.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

I started going here last year, and at first the food was ok, but now it is really great, and the value is really worth it. The staff is friendly, and do a good job. I will return many times. The butterfly prawns are really awesome.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My favorite Chinese food in Redmond! My favorite menu selection is the Happy Family. The helpings are always enough to take some home to enjoy later. I'm surprised that it is rarely over loaded with diners although I've noticed that it does a brisk take-out business. It can easily handle larger parties unlike many Chinese restaurants. Try it, you'll like it!

1  Thank Allen B
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Very nice menu offering 5 or 6 choices in each category. We were a party of 5 and ordered 4 dishes as well as 2 appetizers. I tasted each entrée and all were very good. Service was attentive and our remaining food was whisked off the table and returned to us boxed and bagged.