“First time here!”
Review of Ming's Garden - CLOSED

Ming's Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 November 2015

I read a review and thought I'd give it a shot as I rarely find good Asian restaurants. I do have a few favorites and now I can say this will be included on the list. It is very clean, the atmosphere is pleasing to the eye, the service is excellent and most importantly, the food was great. I ordered a chicken/vegetable combo and had fried rice. The soup was excellent, not your usual egg drop soup. I would consider the meal to be light, healthy and the ingredients were fresh and tasty. Give it a try folks! I thoroughly enjoyed it...~♥~

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Non-descript Chinese restaurant next to a grocery store. Yawn, right? Wrong! This is really good Chinese food, with very friendly, helpful wait staff. The menu is pretty standard American-Chinese food, but the ingredients are always fresh and the dishes are well prepared. I've been eating here regularly for almost 10 years.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

The fried rice and general chicken were delicious! Our new favorite place for Chinese food. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

We got take out food for the first time from this conveniently located restaurant and it exceeded our expectations. We called in an order and the food was ready in 20 min. It is reasonably priced, authentic, extremely well prepared with fresh ingredients. The fried rice was very light, not much oil and delicious! The moo shu pork was lean and tasty. The chicken lettuce wraps were fantastic.

1  Thank Maurine C
Reviewed 28 July 2015

I love the great quality of the combo meals. The decor is very nice.
Spring Rolls are delicious. Egg Drop soup is yummy. The staff is very friendly.