“Horrible, Adding tip to Bill without Customer's Knowing It *Beware*”
Review of Jade Dragon Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jade Dragon Cuisine
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I use to dine at this restaurant for lunch quite a bit and every time the bill would arrive the totals wouldn't total up correctly. Come to find out they are adding in the tip and then getting a second tip on the table or on the credit card slips. This is all being done without the knowledge of the customer. I've contacted the Better Business Bureau! This is illegal and not suppose to be done unless your a party of 8 or more, and it's suppose to be listed on the bill.

The food is OK for Americanized Chinese food, there's a lot better restaurants out there.

1  Thank Lita L

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Great value for lunch with service to match. Home delivery is quick and good. The daily special is always a good choice the crispy beef is my choice.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

We visited Jade Dragon last night for the first time. It is really a nice restaurant which surprised us because it is in a strip mall. The decor is very calming and beautiful. It is clean and the service was excellent. Our server helped us with choices, Vegetable roll appetizer, sweet and sour chicken, brown rice, steamed veggies with cashews and veggie egg foo young. All the food was nicely presented and tasty. The meal cost around $40. We did not have any beverages. We will probably return.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

The Jade Dragon was recommended to us by a local when we were inquiring about soup. When we pulled into the strip mall (yep, the same one with the Papa Murphy's and the dry cleaners), we thought we had the wrong place as this was CLEARLY a Chinese joint by the name (yes folks, that was sarcasm). As we parked and walked up to the door, we finally noticed the giant yellow PHO sign in the window and the lunch menu with an entire side dedicated to yummy Pho dishes.

The service was quick (love the "show" kitchen), the restaurant was clean, and the food was hot and fresh. My husband and I got our Pho fix and the kids split and order of sweet and sour chicken and steamed rice. Overall, a great value for a family at a family-run restaurant.

2  Thank M0mmyG
Reviewed 15 September 2011

This is the best Chinese food that I've found on the East side. I'm never afraid to try new dishes because everything I've had has been quite good. About 75% of the time, however, I order 5-star General Tso Chicken with Hot & Sour soup and brown rice - soooo good!