“Great steak n lobster,and don't forget the dessert! ”

Sterling's Famous Steak Seafood & Salad Bar
Ranked #11 of 178 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone: 509-943-1588
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

So many menu items to chose from..I wanted staek,my sister wanted lobster,so they were gracious enough to let us split the steak n lobster into 2 meals,we split the sale as well,with no probem,and ordered a side dish of steamed broccoli. They brought our drinks in a timely manner,and were most gracious waitstaff,eager to please.for dessert,we split the creme brule. .so wonderful!!I luv sterlings,and no was so happy I got to go this time while in town to visit my sister.i will be back,highly recommend it..my steak just lovely,melt-in-your-mouth good!!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We met friends for brunch and had their Eggs Sterling...which is their version of Eggs Benedict...it was wonderful...and their fresh orange juice was great!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This new Sterling's property is beautiful with wonderful views of the Columbia River - especially if you're sitting outside! It's a diner - a really good one! The crowds who flock here are testament to that!

The salad bar is superb with an expansive array of choices. The brunch omelettes are wonderful - I asked if i could get a side of avocado with mine and the server said - "Yes; I'll switch to out with the hash browns"! And it was really good avocado with no up-charge. The BLT was served on white bread which was unexpected - we'd been so engrossed in conversation at our table that we did not realize that the server had not offered a choice of breads.

It's a good place - a good diner. No reservations accepted for weekend brunch - expect long lines.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Picked this one because of the salad bar and the advertisement of 6 different soups. We didn't feel like a huge meal. The soups were excellent! Went back for seconds on the clam chowder. My husband loved the soups so much he hardly visited the salad bar portion. The set up was a little awkward on the salad bar portion the toppers that go on the salad were at the beginning not the end. Was a little confused about whether you could add the salad bar to a meal, but since I only wanted the salad bar I picked that option. They did not have ginger ale for the mixed drinks and the ginger beer option did not work out for us. Can not vouch for any of the other food. But if you are in the mood for soup this is the place. Also, the restaurant is situated on the Columbia River and has a nice view from the dining room and take a walk on the riverwalk afterward.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This is a great restaurant anytime of the day. My favorite is breakfast. They have a great variety of omelets, and Sterling's has the best coffee in anywhere. They also have an excellent salad bar with great soups.