“Sterlings Famous Restaurants”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone: 509-943-1588
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Very good food, service, and prices at this local chain. Pleasant and relaxing atmosphere with full service. Extensive menu will satisfy picky and adventurous eaters of all ages. Highly Recommended!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

A good place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Their salad bar is totally loaded with exceptional offerings as well as 6 home made soups. The clam chowder is wonderful.

One thing I never ran into before was the option to tip the cook. Huh? Was told they get paid minimum wage just like the waitresses. Go figure.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

So many menu items to chose from..I wanted staek,my sister wanted lobster,so they were gracious enough to let us split the steak n lobster into 2 meals,we split the sale as well,with no probem,and ordered a side dish of steamed broccoli. They brought our drinks in a timely manner,and were most gracious waitstaff,eager to please.for dessert,we split the creme brule. .so wonderful!!I luv sterlings,and no was so happy I got to go this time while in town to visit my sister.i will be back,highly recommend it..my steak just lovely,melt-in-your-mouth good!!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We met friends for brunch and had their Eggs Sterling...which is their version of Eggs Benedict...it was wonderful...and their fresh orange juice was great!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This new Sterling's property is beautiful with wonderful views of the Columbia River - especially if you're sitting outside! It's a diner - a really good one! The crowds who flock here are testament to that!

The salad bar is superb with an expansive array of choices. The brunch omelettes are wonderful - I asked if i could get a side of avocado with mine and the server said - "Yes; I'll switch to out with the hash browns"! And it was really good avocado with no up-charge. The BLT was served on white bread which was unexpected - we'd been so engrossed in conversation at our table that we did not realize that the server had not offered a choice of breads.

It's a good place - a good diner. No reservations accepted for weekend brunch - expect long lines.