“Gorgeous View”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone: 509-943-1588
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is a restaurant that realized it would be to its advantage to tear down the original site and put up a new facility that took full advantage of the Columbia River. They have a great offering a meals for each time of the day!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I hit up Sterlings for breakfast as much as I can when I visit my old home town of Richland.
I've been eating there since the 1980s and it never gets old.
Great location right off the river and Howard Amon park.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

I have been coming to this place in its various iterations over a period of decades. The new building is certainly an upgrade over the old one. The food has always been close to average and an easy place to take my elderly mother. This last visit, she seemed to liked her chicken tenders. I had a rack of ribs which was inedible. Tasted and smelled old. I've never had a really good meal here. I won't go into the issue of how the restaurant issues its checks and pays its servers. It's offensive. Bottom line, if you want a lot of food, go here. If you want food that tastes good, don't.

1  Thank Bill G
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We shared the Avocado Salad and the Crab Melt sandwich for lunch. The food was great, although the wine list was limited to their house brand. This seems a serious oversight in one of the best appellations in the country.

The views were lovely and they have a nice collection of local art.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

I had the steak and salad combo. While the steak was thin and small it was still a fantastic deal! One trip through the salad bar and a cup of soup plus a 6 oz steak and a baked potato for $14.99 is a smashing deal. Get in my Belly!!!