“Hospitality Review”

Inca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 188 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The service i experienced was an okay one it could've been worse. The food was great as always, the atmosphere was a rather hectic one, very busy people going in and out the kitchen loud. The hospitality aspect of things, they were lacking some basic customer service skills, but i really liked the food, it tasted amazing.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This is our go to place when we have trouble deciding. The portions are so big that I can get one or two lunches from my take home box. There is a huge menu and with the exception of the tacos and salads, everything is delicious. The staff are friendly and professional, and the beer is served ice cold.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I have searched through the Tri Cities for a better mole sauce and I have not found one...thick, spicy and sweet, delicious. Fast service, never too busy. I have loved everything on their menu.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Their food one of the best in Richland. The food just melts in your mouth. The staff is so nice, they will explain what the dish is ,if you do not understand..

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Inca on Leslie Road in Richland is open today 9/25/17

The steak fajitas we're good until the flies started landing on the table and food. GROSS Yes we were inside!!!

We informed the waitress who feigned knowledge. Then we asked for the manager who stated that because they don't have double doors in the front the flies come in....I've lived in this area for 5 years I know of only one restaurant chain with double doors. Never have we had flies like tonight. No discount, no offer for other dishes nada... except to offer to move us further into the restaurant. Here is the thing...we ARE near the back of the restaurant!!! My husband and I LOST our appetite...were charged nearly $50 and feel like we should call the health Dept.

LAST TIME EVER that we will step in here!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: September 2017