“Fishy Fries”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #122 of 188 Restaurants in Richland
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 2485 Queensgate Dr. in Richland. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I went out of my way to come here even though there is lots of road construction in the immediate area. I wanted a nice two piece fish order from the “Long John Silver” menu. What I got was two pieces of great fish; however, the fries were soggy and the hush puppies were like a piece of raw dough. Very disappointed.
(This is a combination outlet with Taco Bell and Long John Silver items on the menu.)

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

The girl running the register was very friendly and patient with me as I decided on my order. The food was accurate as I had ordered and tasted fresh. Very good stop

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2016

This is a nice place because the staff are friendly, they serve quickly, and it doubles as a fish house as well, so you have a very good variety to choose from.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Every single time I go to Taco Bell I receive someone who is either trained improperly, having a bad day, or is just simply an angry or irritable person. Furthermore, every time place an order with them, and go over it with them before it's paid for they somehow get the order incorrect.

Recently, my husband spent 11 days in the hospital. We brought him home, and all he wanted was tacos. We went through Taco Bell thinking it would be quick, and easy. We were wrong! It took much longer to place our order than it should have because the person taking our order was completely rude, and would not listen to what I was saying. Then the order was incomplete, and not only incomplete, it was incorrect. Don't even think about asking for sauce either. You either will not get it, or you'll get a dirty look just for asking.

I don't think we'll return for a while.

Date of visit: November 2013