US$188
US$136
US$109
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$215
US$191
US$127
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$199
US$179
US$299
US$259
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe light rail stationfree shuttle to the airporton demandseattle airportthe linkroom was clean and comfortableseattle areanear airportshuttle servicestayed one nightpickupcruisealaska
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Room was very clean and spacious. Curtains keep room dark and was nice and quiet. They have a nice little snack bar that has good food for light dinner or quick breakfast. Free shuttle to and from the airport was east to use.

Room Tip: higher the better
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Where to begin... first of all the guy at the front desk was wearing headphones in one ear which fellt unproffesional. He just checked us in and gave us the card keys (and only one card worked). He only told us we would be staying in the left part of the building, not what entrance or what floor. So when we looked at the key envelope and saw what room we where staying in, we had to find out for ourselves what floor and direction etc.

When we knew where we were going in the building, we were met by a heavy smell of marijuana just outside our room in the hallway, I'm not sure about Washington state law or anything, but regardless it should not be allowed out of respect for other guests.

Our room felt very old and outdated. There was dust alongside the walls so it had probably not been properly cleaned for some time. When my girlfriend was getting out of the shower and grabbed one of the white towles there was a long black hair on it.

Overall, we were very surprised that a Clarion hotel would allow a standard this low. Both our previous experiences with Clarion have been good or at least fair. We expected much more.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We chose this hotel due to location and wasn't disappointed. After security, head for baggage reclaim via a short and fast (hold on) train ride to airport exit. From here, follow lifts to parking where you will see signs for Light Link (30 min ride into downtown Seattle for $6 rtn). Follow these, about a 10 min walk (all flat or lifts) then down the elevator to the main street where you can see the hotel. 2 minute walk across the carpark and you're there! We had a quick and easy check in (Thanks YoYo). Our room was big and clean with 2 queens and a bathroom. Nothing to complain about. All the staff were very friendly. Great working WIFI. Kids loved the pool. We didn't use the small restaurant, instead we walked 5 minutes up the main road to Dennys. Check out was 12 noon. 10 min taxi ride to the airport car rentals. All in all, a very good hotel. Would easily use again and recommend for others

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank B1rdys
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I'd had a stressful 24 hours flying from England only to arrive in Seattle to discover my suitcase had been sent elsewhere. After the airport reunited me with my luggage 9 hours later all I wanted was to shower and nap. The Clarion Hotel is situated next door to the airport and I arrived in reception around 10am just hoping they'd have somewhere for me to store my luggage so I could at least head into the city to grab a bite to eat. The receptionist who greeted me could not have been more accommodating and allowed me to check straight in and head up to my room.

Overall considering I was staying just the 1 night, the hotel room was more than accommodating for my needs.The only reason I've rated them a 4 out of 5 is firstly it's a shame for the cost that breakfast isn't provided and secondly there isn't really a wide variety of food available at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I was very pleased with my recent experience at the Seattle Airport Clarion. My husband and I stayed in Seattle for one night on an extended layover on our way back from Hawaii. We landed at 5am after an overnight flight on which neither of us got any sleep, so we were happy that the free shuttle service they provide was quick and easily accessed (just go to level three of the parking garage and call the hotel for instructions.) We were even more thrilled that when we arrived to the hotel, the very friendly and helpful desk attendant was able to check us into an upgraded room immediately. The fact that we were able to check-in so early and get a couple hours of rest before starting our busy day definitely allowed us to make the most out of our short time in Seattle. The hotel is located within a short walk to the LINK, which is an easy and inexpensive way to get into the city. The room was clean and comfortable. We booked this hotel for convenience, and we were not disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple