US$151
  • Breakfast included
US$189
US$169
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2012

The floor shook. It felt very unstable. I was so scared to stay there....I cried. I did not want my 3 year and 3 month old baby there. We asked for a refund and went to the days inn around the corner. Go to hotels.com and get a coupon for there for 55. Very nice, clean, free breakfast and most importantly...it was stable :)

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Hahau8mydirt
Reviewed 6 July 2012

It's Ok if you need to stay close to the airport the night before flying out. I would not go here for any other reason. The towels had long black hair in them (and they weren't mine being blond). Everything else seemed clean though. There is a lot of traffic noise from the nearby I5. You could even feel the big trucks passing. The room was shaking. I have had better service in motel 6.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank astrids77
Reviewed 17 January 2012

This is where I stay everytime I fly into Seattle. I usually stay here the day/night I fly in and fly out and then head out into the surrounding areas. It's alway well kept and I have never had any issues.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank eli0614
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I disagree with most of the recent reviews. Compared with most other motels from this chain, I found this one pretty decent. We had a large clean room for a modest price. No stains, no smell (a rarity these days...) and everything worked properly. The lobby is indeed not very welcoming (and check-in didn't go smooth at all), but when you go to the cheapest chain, you should expect part of the guests to be similar.

Room Tip: My motto is: the higher the quieter. When you're on the top floor, at least there won't be any bumping from the room above yours.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MikeV84
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Don't expect too much of this motel. It's a decent place if you need to stay overnight for your departure or after your arrival at the airport. Good matresses, a clean room and everything worked properly, but it's outdated and a little worn out. Not the best Motel 6 you will ever find, but we had a good night sleep (very quiet, no (air)traffic noise) and it's one of the lease expensive places in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple