US$158
US$159
US$219
  • Breakfast included
US$169
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had to fly into Seattle for work, I found the only Motel 6 that offers shuttle service with no extra fee to my stay. The Outside of the Motel 6 was well maintained. The rooms have been remodel and looks great. Enjoy the pricing for Motel 6. I will be staying with this Motel 6 when traveling back on work. It seems that the cornerstone for Motel 6 is the friendly staff and this location does a great job.
Thanks Motel 6

Room Tip: look toward section 1 or 2.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I am frequently in Seattle for short periods and airport layovers. I have found this specific location to be the most convenient and best location in the area, as you have one of the best Motel 6's I've ever seen adjacent to a small plaza that contains a gas stations with a Subway and a drive through local Java joint, too. If you just want to get where you are going and not be hassled about finding gas prior to your rental car return, etc., this location is really top notch.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2017

The motel is average for a Motel 6, but the staff is above average. Top floor rooms probably best. We had an issue with the outer door, it sometimes took 5 attemps before the door would open. Apart from that minor detail we were very satisfied. Staff was very helpful with extra ideas for routes to follow, things to do and see.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 269jacob
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Aside from the location there is nothing good to say about this hotel. No elevators to upper floor rooms which is bad when carrying large amounts of luggage. Hallways stank of cigarettes and other substances. Room was no better. Smoking room smelled bad and had burn holes in the bed sheets. Toilet seat had burn marks all over it. Had a hooker knock on my door at 4am asking if I was someone else....sorry wrong room. Then had another lady hammering on my door at 6am obviously off her head on something. People shouting in the parking lot through the night. I would advise all travellers to avoid this place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DTA1975
Reviewed 22 August 2017

First of all the most scary looking hotel I have ever been too, the location didn't help either. They say it was a non smoking hotel but when I first opened the door all I got was a big whiff of weed. It was so noisy, unclean, and I couldn't even walk down the hall without being bothered by someone. I know its Seattle, but I feel it was really expensive for such a crap hotel. People pounding, running, and yelling around at 3am while your trying to sleep. Towels were super tiny and felt like sand paper. The room was horrible, talk about false advertisement. No refrigerator, no closet, and the TV only had like 10 channels. The beds were hard as rocks and could barely fit 2 people. I should have read the reviews before booking, because I would've never gone here. Instead of wasting your time pay 20.00 and go to the holiday inn where you would be safe.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank briannad1686
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Seattle Sea-Tac Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Brianna, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.