“Wonderful breakfast!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Definitely took first place for breakfast on the peninsula!!!

A little pricey but really nice, great food. Looking forward to lunch here. Also they have a club :)

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Had the best tuna salad sandwich of my life here. They serve tuna from Sportsmen's Cannery (a local cannery a little down the road), and it truly makes a difference--we drove to the cannery right after lunch and bought some cans. Great homemade chips, as well.

Beignets were so big, we were in shock! A serving of 2, each is were something like 5x7x5in! We saw two other couples order and react much the same, later during our meal. Otherwise portions were good, not huge like some diners can do, but actually a manageable lunch for a traveller on the road.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I really WANTED to like this place, we stopped here for breakfast. we drove with a less than welcoming glare from the cook and one of the owners. we attempted to order sides for our breakfast. I asked about what sides were available as they weren't listed on the menu. even when I pointed they weren't listed, our waitress didn't offer to actually tell us what was available, I tried to order a side hash .only to be told THEY DO OFFER THAT. My GF got a heaping side of potatoes and I ended up sharing hers, Folks it shouldn't be this hard.I'll be going to Bensons or Laurie's my next visit for breakfast.

As other mentioned the setting is quaint.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner. First of all my husband said the Manhattan was the best he ever had. They brought bread with corn relish and some kind of jam and they were both wonderful. I had the southern chicken sandwich and husband had the jambalaya. We were both very pleased. The service was great and I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

We had a nice dinner while staying in town. the food was very tasty and the wait staff very attentive.