“Great dinner out with hubby for our anniversary”

The Depot Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Depot Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Seaview
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: L Street
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We made our reservations for 6:30 pm. We were seated within a couple of minutes. Everything we'd heard about The Depot in the last couple of days was spot on. The menu is very enticing. The service and the food were perfectly prepared and oh so delicious. We will certainly return here on our next trip to the area. My first wilted spinach salad in maybe 30 years! My husband's clam chowder was outstanding and even came with clams in their shells. To top off our dinner he had the 14oz boneless rib eye and I had the pan seared salmon.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Rib eye done to perfection, Southern Comfort braised pork ribs,to die for. Tiramisu & Cotta Creme absolute mouth watering.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

A bunch of gals got together for burger night and enjoyed it immensely. A good buy for good food. Service was great too. We will plan to do this again before end of winter.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The best meal we've had in some time. The French onion soup was rich and flavorful... So much so you could have made a meal of that. But we followed it with fried oysters, the Dungeness crab Mac and bacon-wrapped quail. The entire meal left us not only satisfied, but so glad that we had taken the time to come to this place.

Reservations are almost required if you want to eat during the typical dinner hours, but they try to fit you in if they can.

Not only would we come again when we're at the beach, it was good enough. It could make me consider driving the two hours from home to get here... For the right occasion.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

We were a little spoiled by our experience at another restaurant up the way so my judgement may not be impartial.
The setting is unique and could be quite nice at the right table. We were stuck in a cramped table at the end of the bar which made the experience less enjoyable. The wait staff was pleasant and helpful. Salads were fresh and nicely dressed. My wife had the catch of the day which she said she enjoyed and looked appealing. I had their most popular dish, Southern Comfort Pork" which had tender pieces of pork but was so caramelized, over sauced and seasoned that it might have been from the day before. Some my enjoy not being able to taste the meat but in my mind it could have been served as a meat dessert, hard-candy sweet.
In my opinion, if asked, I would not seek it out.