US$249
Travelocity
US$110
US$227
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We have stayed here in the RV park and had a wonderful time. We have also stayed in the cabins and found them to be great. Nice location on Sequim Bay right across from the marina and with charters available for fishing. Lots of beach to walk. Wildlife area just next door. Quiet though close to the highway (101). Kitchenettes and lovely interiors with great view in every cabin but the big main house which looks out onto the estuary instead of the bay. Very reasonable prices.

Room Tip: If you are into rv pick one in the front row. Cabins, all are good each with a view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank D M
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I have stayed at John Wayne's Waterfront Resort 3 times. I usually stay a month or so. The staff Tracy and Linda are wonderful people. Very organized, insightful, polite. The location is right across the street from Sequim Bay, lots of room to walk your dog on site or across the street at the Marina. There are a lot of classy motor homes as well as travel trailers. Their clients have always been nice people. Never any problem with staff or guests. I highly recommend John Wayne's Waterfront Resort to all travelers, campers, lodging and visitors.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Revy D
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were all prepared to camp in the Olympic Forest, up in the mountains, but at the last minute we decided that we would have a better time if we stayed somewhere dry. At the very last minute we searched for a cabin that would be relaxing and not too fancy. This was the perfect vacation spot for this family of 4 from San Diego. It was a long journey to get here, but we were so lucky to have found this quiet little spot at such late notice (March 2014). Normally I like to get up and go on my vacations because I don't want to spend my vacation sitting in a hotel room. But I didn't mind taking my time going in the morning because the view was so amazing. Our kids (ages 7/10) had a great time just walking around on the beach while my husband and I watched the sunset and them from our picture window. The name of this place sounds a little hokey and corney, but it was anything but. Excellent place to stay - Loved it.

Room Tip: I believe there are only 5 of these little gems, and each one of them looked perfect.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Tanya H
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We camped in a 21 foot towed trailer. Full hook-up site; gravel spots, and not very level. The power amperage fluctuated wildly throughout the visit, and the water pressure was very low. Very tight getting the trailer in and out. The television cable only delivered about 9 channels, no broadcast networks (ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox).

The only interaction we had with the staff was the initial check-in - everything was all arranged and done in 10 minutes. We saw nothing of the staff for the remainder of the visit.

This was our first trip in a new trailer, so we were in "troubleshooting" mode. While we didn't have any issues, this would have been a good location to have trouble - there are several retail stores just minutes away in Sequim that are fully stocked with RV supplies, plumbing and electrical parts, etc.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We stayed in this RV Park for 5 nights and really enjoyed it. Tracy was wonderful - checked us in quickly and provided lots of information about the area. The view over the bay was wonderful - we were towards the end of the front row - nearer the cabins than the office. Each morning we would take our chairs out to the edge of the RV Park and have our coffee while we watched the birds and boats over the bay. Doesn't get much better than that. The washroom building is well maintained and clean and the laundry room was good. We did have some trouble with the WIFI but the one night I really needed it I went to the host trailer as the office was closed and the woman there quickly and cheerfully reset it for me. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for the front row if you want the view. It is close to the road but there is little noise. Ask for a site near the cabins if possible as they have the best view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends