“Easy access”
Review of 'Ohana Coffee

'Ohana Coffee
Ranked #9 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Sequim
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: 'Ohana Coffee is a family owned and operated espresso and specialty drink drive thru right on Highway 101 just west of Sequim, Washington.'Ohana means family.Welcome to our family coffee business.We named it 'Ohana to reflect the importance of family as well as our love of the Hawaiian Island life. Our baristas are well trained, and we offer a delicious coffee and blended drink selection. We believe it is possible to be family-friendly and still succeed in the coffee business. To give our customers more choice, we offer different milk types and milk alternatives. We use quality espresso beans, custom roasted just for us by Dillanos and always fresh. We carry Big Train Blended Drinks, Oregon Chai, Gosh that's Good sugar free White Chocolate and Regular Chocolate, Ghirardelli Chocolate and White Chocolate. We serve Dr. Smoothie 100% crushed fruit smoothies, and also have Bev Buzz, Red Bull and Monster Spritzers, Italian Soda's, and of course the best Mocha's and Latte's in town.
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Hay. What can I say, it's a coffee stand, there all over the place, the coffee was just ok, Starbucks makes the best.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

I got lost in Sequim driving around looking for the lavender festival and wanted to make a turn through a dirt lot that had a sign saying No Turning Allowed (unless you are a customer), besides, the name caught my eye - Ohana means "family" in Hawaiian and I was intrigued by the name as well as its offerings, a Lavender Latte, true in the spirit of Lavender Festival so I ordered it and asked the girl if the owners were from Hawaii. No, they were not, but they did like Hawaii a lot. That made me smile. The service was friendly, the latte flavorful and affordable and I was able to make my turn! Would stop by here again if I am ever back in Sequim for their Lavender festival!

ohanamomma, Owner at 'Ohana Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2015

Mahalo for the kind review!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A small shack on the side of Hwy 101, about halfway between Sequim and Port Angeles. I stopped there today for a latte. It was very good - I recommend!