“Quick Stop for Excellent Coffee”

Hurricane Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Sequim
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We stopped for a quick drink on our way through this town and what a great place to find. Very nice feel on the inside, it was hoping for a Sunday morning. When in a town with a lot of lavender growing, I figured why not, I tried a lavender honey latte and I loved every sip of it. Would highly recommend a stop here for coffee anytime.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Larger than it looks from the outside. Tables and chairs, booths in the front and in the back, sofas and nice comfortable seating arrangements. Coffee is good. I've had a latte and regular coffees there and the best little blueberry muffin I've ever tasted (from a local bakery.) They also serve quite a variety of ice creams, which I haven't had, but look good. But does ice cream ever look bad? I highly recommend Hurricane Coffee Co.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Hurricane Coffee had promise, the modern shop was clean and well stocked with bodies including some interesting ice cream. The barista was friendly and made several suggestions for my wife and she absolutely enjoyed her iced coffee. I on the other hand got a dark roast brewed coffee that tasted fine. The issue was when the barista put the lid on the cup she bent it so it didn't seal properly. I noticed her fussing with it but she said it was fine. It wasn't as the hot coffee found its way onto my hand and shirt. No permanent damage and the cup was replaced immediately (same coffee) and the bent cup was very noticeable. So why was it served to me in the first place?

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Nice place to grab a cup of coffee. Apparently the 'locals' think so too. Full coffee menu for your morning caffeine fix. And across the street is a great little pastry take out shop.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

There are many choices for coffee and smoothies in Sequim, but as we were walking around the shops we stopped in here. I had the Caramel White Chocolate Mocha, but was disappointed that they didn't use real caramel and the coffee was just so-so, My daughter had a smoothie, and could tell right away that they don't use any real fruit. For the price, I would have hoped for more.