“Cozy and Welcoming”

Ranked #11 of 91 Restaurants in Sequim
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Our great waitress was so patient while I tried to decide between 2 soup specials to go with the warm bread on our table. She finally suggested I put the two together. Wow - creamy chicken, mushroom, and herb soup with roasted tomato bisque added. Too good! That with a glass of wine was all I needed. My husband ordered the homemade marion berry pie. So delicious warmed up with whipped cream. That was all we had for dinner after a lovely day of traveling.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

The decor in this restaurant is mill/logging themed. You will be amazed at what can be done with a saw blade. We ordered salads which were fresh and nicely prepared. The highlight, though, was the marion berry pastry with vanilla ice cream. That was to die for. The bill was reasonable. What I don't get is how the people of Washington State named a berry after a disgraceful Washington, D.C. mayor. Don't miss having something made with them.

1  Thank lrosen3
Reviewed 11 September 2016

I had the elk burger and fries, perfect the burger was wild and wooly and the fries were piping hot. my wife had the louie salad with shrimp and crab, fabulous, then the marion berry pie, i'll never forget it.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

I would give this a 5 if the service had been better. We figured the waitress was new so didn't know to check in with us every now and again to see if we needed anything. We would have had another drink if offered. However, the food was great and we enjoyed it in a quaint & unique setting. Definitely would recommend it - just be ready to wait a bit (or maybe they've solved that - just some training would be helpful :-) -

Reviewed 4 September 2016

This restaurant was recommended by the RV park we stayed at and we enjoyed it. The service was very friendly, efficient and the food was very good - win, win, win!

Probably the most commendable attribute and, in my mind, a huge reason for going back was the young waitress/bartender actually questioned two patrons who requested another round (and were clearly intoxicated) if they were driving. She handled the situation very diplomatically (especially given her age) and after some derogatory comments, they left, but good for her.

Old Mill Cafe should be extremely proud of their wait staff!!!