“Recommended by workers in another Sequim cafe...”

Pacific Pantry Artisan Deli
Ranked #13 of 90 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 28 September 2015

OK. You know how it is when you are passing through a town and wish you could find out where the locals eat but won't tell you? We lucked out. We were directed here, welcomed in, grabbed two top with sunshine streaming in the window, perused the daily specials written on the chalkboard and and broke into gigantic grins. French pressed local coffee. Homemade soups including the might actually be the best French Onion in the universe. Home made breads, fabulous inventive salads. It's all here.

2  Thank vashonsialnd

Reviewed 26 September 2015

Instead of going out for dinner, we decided to get sandwiches here. My husband had a pastrami sandwich and I had the delicious pulled pork. I really enjoyed the green salad which had a very tasty dressing, one of the best I have ever had. The owners were quite nice and helpful.

1  Thank delawaretourist
Reviewed 22 September 2015

My hubby and I were awaiting our Ferry back to Victoria and headed to Sequim for a quick bite. A girl at a local coffee shop recommended Pacific Pantry and we are thrilled she did!!!

Look for a little Pink House on your Right Hand side headed into Sequim on S. Sequim Ave- we probably never would of seen it on our own. PINK HOUSE :)

We had a BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich and A Confit Chicken Salad Sandwich and I swear I want their recipe!

So good - great service.

Thank you for the delicious lunch. We'll be back!

1  Thank LS T
Reviewed 31 August 2015

The pastrami is as wonderful as everyone says, but it's a small sandwich and the kraut and bread didn't really wow us. The salad dressing had the perfect blend of flavors, but seemed overpriced for a bowl fluffed with mostly spinach. It takes a lot to get full here, but the ingredients are fresh, local and tasty. The potato salad was pretty good and the pizza was ok, one of those really thin numbers with a few ingredients on top. Staff was nice and I loved the use of mason jars for glasses. A great place to get a tasty snack, if you can spring for it.

1  Thank paper_monkE
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

The food was AMAZING! The pizzas were perfectly cooked with a thin, crispy crust and outstanding toppings. Their sandwiches all look fantastic. The green curry coconut soup was to die for. Their meats are all nitrite and MSG free. They also have gluten free options across the board. An absolute gem!

1  Thank keys4life