“Greek Family quality for years”

Spiro's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in Shoreline
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I always return here...family is wonderful....food is consistently very good. Menu reliably remains the same...Wait service is always friendly even when peak slams hit or large group is in back meeting room. Parking is better than before....need more disability slots close to front door.

We are seniors and menu items are generous and so we often order two items and split them 50/50. There is no split fee....Of course the Pasta plates are standards...
as well as Greek salads, and of course---Pizzas. They do have Calzones.

There are three menu Pizza sizes. However, a non-menu item is a personal pizza
that serves six slices. This size of pizza and a large salad split will fill up most couples.

Coffee, Tea, Beer and Wine are also options.

I have never been disappointed here for lunch or for dinner.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

The service on a Saturday evening was amazing! Not just our own waiter came by offering to fill our glasses, but any number of them. And we were checked to see if everything was OK or if we needed anything else. I do not particularly recommend the spaghetti with Mizithra cheese, but everyone else's meal was great! Two had the chicken doo-dah salad and one had a pizza with everything. The cheese bread was good too.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We have driven down Highway 99, passing Spiro’s for the past twenty years. I am sorry to say that all these years we have discounted the restaurant. Maybe it was their strip mall location. Well we made a big mistake—twenty years worth!

Having just left a local theater, we stopped in around 7:30 on a Wednesday night. The restaurant was packed and we were lucky enough to be seated immediately in a booth among the few remaining open free-standing tables.

For our entrees, I ordered a medium sausage and mushrooms pizza, which was excellent. In fact, I think that it is the best pizza to be had in North King or South Snohomish Counties. My wife had the Brent’s Special Pasta, which was penne pasta with a blend of marinara sauce, cream sauce and pesto sauce with mushrooms and fresh garlic. She thoroughly enjoyed it. I tasted her dish and totally agreed.

Service was prompt and pleasant throughout our meal. Based on this meal, we will definitely return- and soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Spiro's is a very friendly, accommodating, family owned and operated northwest Seattle/Shoreline restaurant. They offer several sizes of Pizza and many Pasta dishes along with numerous salads for lunch and dinner. Lots of free parking is available as well as good access from highway 99 and I -5.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I enjoy the service here and I enjoy the pizza. The gluten free option is a good crust with all the usual toppings. I used to go here more often when I lived closer, but I still like it when I am in the area. Great pizza, and sides.