“Good choice for Teriyaki.”
Review of Ichi Bento

Ichi Bento
Ranked #31 of 94 Restaurants in Shoreline
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This restaurant has been around for at least 12 years it use to be an old DQ. It is small with about 7 tables. We had 3 orders to go of Chicken Teriyaki served with a salad for $ 23.64.The place isn't fancy but clean. People are very friendly with a smile and want you to be happy with the service and food. So if your hungry for a quick dinner out this is the place to go. Good size menu to choose from. Enjoy

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Full disclosure, Ichi Bento is one of my two or three go-to places when my wife and I can't think of anything else to eat and neither of us can face making dinner.

The food is a nice mix of Japanese and Chinese cuisines, with good teriyaki and tempura, for example, and some top notch Mongolian beef. The sushi is pretty good too.

Eat in if you like. The service is good if basic, and the booths and tables are adequate. Otherwise, phone your order in, count to 60, and then head over. Your order will be ready and hot.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

It's the #1 on the menu! You get ALOT of food. Quite a bit of variety.

The staff is super friendly. The food is done up real quick. You can take-out or dine in (as with most teriyaki joints).

This is closest to my house, so I may have acquired a taste.. But this is top three best bento boxes I've had and definitely the best in the area.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

This is a smaller restaurant that has successfully operated for at least several years in northeast Shoreline. It's very plain inside, but it's obvious that the duo running the place are hard working and eager to please your palate.

Our order was taken right away, and we went to find our seats in a non-descript seating area. The food was delivered reasonably soon, was piping hot, plentiful, and tasty. I hadn't visited this restaurant in awhile, as I've moved out of this area, but I remembered this as the experience. My favorite teriyaki is salmon, but I strayed away from it at this restaurant in the past, and I did so this day, opting for chicken, as in the past I tended to get a smaller piece and a tail of salmon as opposed to other teriyaki choices.

In summary, this is a reasonable choice for teriyaki in a non-descript setting.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

We always order too much. The food isn't "gourmet" but it is fresh and tasty and really well priced, so go for it. We pretty much have eaten everything on the menu and it is all pretty darned good, and the prices are really decent! Don't expect a lot of smiles and thank yous, but the people working there are nice and you will be pleased with the food. Leftovers are good...