“Fabulous neighborhood place”

Streetzeria
Ranked #17 of 100 Restaurants in Shoreline
Price range: US$12 - US$19
Reviewed 24 April 2016

The pizza was terrific. This is the best pizza I've had in the 20 years I've lived on the West Coast. The crust was absolutely delicious. The appetizers on the chalk board looked great. And the service was really friendly. I will be definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

My family loves NY style thin-crust pizza with quality ingredients, and this pizza passes our test every time! We used to go down to Via Tribunali for great pizza, but Streetzeria is close and the owner is dedicated to the community. Yes, this is marginally more expensive than some of the longtime pizza places in Shoreline, but you get so much more quality for just a little more $. Seasonal ingredients, creative appetizers, local beers, and well-chosen wines too. The owner is exceptionally kind to kids. They do a brisk take-out business as well. People come in and have a glass of wine and short visit with the owner as they wait for their order. LOVE that Streetzeria is in Richmond Beach.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

My wife and I go here quite often. We love the pizza crust. They always have a good selection of beers on tap.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

Good pizza and salad, but a bit pricey. Nice neighborhood atmosphere and good service. You can try the happy hour specials, but the pizzas are pretty small

Reviewed 4 March 2015

Good price nice neighborhood spot, and not too spendy. My husband and I went and shared a pizza and app of mushrooms, and still had money for ice cream.

1  Thank Erinp67