“My favorite teriyaki place in town”
Review of Heidi's Terriyaki

Heidi's Terriyaki
Ranked #48 of 136 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

The service is friendly. The wait is minimal. The portions are very good. Above all the food it really tasty. If you have a hankering for teriyaki don't pass up Heidi's.

Reviewed 28 September 2014

Their Pho is the best. There are many, many selections on the menu. This is run by a lovely family whose small children play quietly in a booth near the kitchen. We ate there twice in the four days we were in Silverdale. It is just across the street from the Best Western Hotel. (See my other review.)

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

We had the Phò Dac Biet, spring rolls and crab wonton. All very good. I think my favorite was the spring rolls. Very tasty.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Small to go style restaurant with 8 tables. Older decor with homemade food. Chicken fried rice was delicious 1/2 order for child was plenty, chicken & pork terriaki was average but not much spice even though I asked for it. chop suey was average. Good pricing.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Each time I have gone there - I continue to be very pleased! The people who work there are always so nice and friendly! The food is awesome! I never have to wait long to get my food - great place for lunch or dinner!

I love their Pho - and Egg Rolls - but everything I have had here is great! The Chicken Teriyaki is really good - the Curry Chicken is to die for - and so many other things that I've had there is really, really good!!! Highly recommend!!