Green Garden Pho
Ranked #61 of 134 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Excellent customer service and always willing to adjust dishes to accommodate vegans. The food is consistently good. Green Garden Pho is our go-to Vietnamese restaurant.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

I am looking for a restaurant which serve a little healthy non greasy meal and I'm curios to go to this new Vietnamese restaurant in Silverdale since my sister took me to one on San diego ,California and I really like their food so lean and not greasy so,I decided to try this one in Silverdale and I am so disappointed .I ordered grilled chicken with rice & veggies and it turned out that the grilled chicken is so greasy ..I didn't even finish my meal but I took a picture of it to shrare my experience ...

1  Thank Nora S
Reviewed 2 August 2015

We had the seafood pho and steak pho and both were great. The seafood pho, in particular, has outstanding broth. I've had pho in many places, but this is right at the top of the list. The portion sizes and prices made this an excellent bargain, too. If I lived in the area, I'd be back weekly.

Reviewed 5 June 2015

My wife and I have eaten at several Pho restaurants and this is a smallish restaurant. The food was OK but nothing to draw us back.

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

I love their peanut sauce. Sometimes I'll eat the Pho but usually get the shitake chicken. Quick to refill your beverage, always clean and quick. I also love the little candy they give you with your check.