“Clean, quiet and not too spicy”
Review of Green Garden Pho

Green Garden Pho
Ranked #66 of 136 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

If you like stir fry dishes that are aren't very spicy, this is a good place to try. On your table will be a selection of chili sauces and other typical Pho additives if you want to spice things up a bit. The restaurant space is nice and clean and airy and is a pleasant stop for lunch or dinner near the Kitsap Mall.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

On Friday night my wife and I went back again to this hidden gem. We love this place!...we moved to the area 6 months ago and have tried many of the highly rated restaurants around here on trip advisor. We have been very disappointed by the majority of those highly rated. Frankly this is our #1 in Silverdale and surprised at some of the reviews....to complain about having to wait for your food?...they are actually freshly cooking your meal....it's not a fast food establishment and we have been very pleased with the fact that it always tastes fresh, unlike some of the Chinese restaurants in town which were wretched....maybe some people that didn't care for it don't even like Vietnamese cooking?...don't know....all I know is the young lady that is the server and seems to cover the whole restaurant is very friendly and helpful and the food is delicious!...the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I try to reserve that for top line restaurants....but for a strip mall restaurant ...can't beat it!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We checked out this place on a whim. I got a stir fry style dish which was delicious. My fiancé got pho his was also very good. Our service was quick! The green tea I got was so hot it burnt my tongue. All in all everything was very good. Will return and recommend.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Pleasant atmosphere. Pleasant service. Entrees were both very good. I would come back. I wanted to take my very good friend out for her birthday lunch, she suggested the Green Garden Pho restaurant as she had hear good reviews from others.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Food was good and the lady was really nice and friendly. We really enjoyed pho and fresh spring rolls. There are lots variety on the menu. If you want to eat spicy, there are several selection of spicy paste and oils so you can customize and create your own spicy pho. And we requested bubble tea to go that was good too. Me and my husband both liked this place so we'll be back soon.
ここでは、フォーと生春巻きをいただきましたが、食事も美味しく、店員さんも感じのいいお店です。スパイシーなのがお好きな方は、テーブルに各種オイルやペーストがあるので自分好みにアレンジできていいと思います‼︎タピオカティーも美味しかったですよ‼︎