“Nice mongolian style food”

Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ
Ranked #53 of 134 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese
Reviewed 3 May 2015

I always enjoy watching the cook heat up the food on the grill. You get to chose what you want with your meat and have several choices of meat so it is entertaining.

Reviewed 23 October 2014

Great Mongolian in a strip mall. Tasty, all you can eat, or regular menu items. Not fancy, but great for $8. Every time I come to Bremerton, I drive 5 miles to Silverdale to dine here. Very nice staff.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

This Mongolian bbq is always good. Fast service, good food, reasonably priced. Fried wonton, potstickers, rice, and soup included, as is hot tea, orange slice and fortune cookie.
All you can eat is a great value.

1  Thank HappySequim
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Ordered chicken chow mien for pick up, order wasn't ready when I arrived...waited around for twenty minutes because order got lost in back. You would think a little compensation would be in order for the inconvenience, but that didn't happen.
So basically very small portion and overpriced. I'm not a huge eater. But this was small! Could very much say....blah!

2  Thank Wayne S
Reviewed 13 July 2012

My husband and I chose this based on its other glowing reviews. He hadn't been to a Mongolian BBQ style restaurant in years so for our night out, we chose this one. When we arrived, he had his doubts, but I talked him into giving it a shot -- big mistake. The waitress literally threw tea and water on the table and asked what type of soup we wanted as she walked away. Then when we went up to the BBQ, the meats were frozen shavings curved on themselves, the veggies were dried out, and the sauces were all watered out. We should have walked out then, but again, I tried to be a champ. We made our bowls with these ingredients. The cook put them on the grill and then dumped a bunch of water on them, presumably to steam the food back into life. It washed away any flavor that may have lingered in the watery sauces and left the entire bowl of meat tough like shoe leather. I tried putting soy sauce on it at the table, but that didn't improve the texture, appearance or really the flavor. The soup came and was gummy, the dumplings tasted like feet and the "fried rice" was cold. We got up after two bites but were still charged for the entire meal even after trying to explain it to the waitress and other staff (manager?). It was clear that they didn't care about quality of service or food. Just skip it and go to one of the well established chains in the area where you know you will have reliable food.

4  Thank JoeWen M