“Best Sushi in town”

Origami Sushi
Ranked #67 of 136 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Incredible selection of sushi, soups, fried rice, etc... There are always a lot of folks eating here but the wait is never more than a few minutes for your food. Friendly staff!

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

My sons love Origami. The sushi is decent, and many of the main dishes are excellent. The cooking and waitstaff are always welcoming and helpful. Service is fast, and after five years of patronage, I've never sent an item back.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

We arrived in the dark on an early December evening trying to find Origami Sushi in the tangled strip mall craziness that is Silverdale, and almost changed our mind as it did not look welcoming. It looked more like a sports bar than a sushi restaurant, and the kid at the door was watching one of the two football games on the corners behind the sushi bar, futher reinforcing the image, but when Jay, the sushi chef served the first piece of beautifully cut hamachi, the second nigiri choice of fatty tuna belly, and a perfect fresh scallop followed by several well-made (and very quickly served!) rolls, we decided that we'd found a winner. Already thinking about when we can return, rain, sleet, dark of night, no problem.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

There are people that want to try sushi without actually eating raw fish. For them, this is a good opportunity. The restaurant stays in business in this difficult economic times so that says it is worth a visit.

Reviewed 7 February 2015 via mobile

I just love sitting at a sushi bar and watching the mastery of a sushi chef rolling his magic. Origami is the place for me. Jay the chef/ owner is the man who does it all. Origami does sushi, Chinese style noodle dishes, fried rice dishes, full bar, great patio, and friendly knowledgable service. I've been here over 50 times in 5 years. It is a place that stays busy everyday lunch and dinner. U had my standard order. Started w/ Hamachi ( yellow tail tuna) Nigiri. Sweet crisp juicy bites of tloq fin over rice. You won't need soy sauce, wasabi, or chili sauce next I ordered sashimi Tako ( octopus). This is my new favorite dish truly delightful. Next my friend and I shared spicy poke roll, seahawk roll, and salmon roll. The best was tempura shrimp hand roll. Jays version of a sushi looking ice cream cone. It's so delicious. Don't go to the chain places go local meet the chef and enjoy his skill. Prices are very reasonable. Try it if you haven't you won't be disappointed