“Simply, the Best Breakfast Around, and Did I Mention the Cinnamon Rolls?”
Review of Maltby Cafe

Maltby Cafe
Ranked #1 of 104 Restaurants in Snohomish
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The Maltby Café hardly needs another review, anyone who lives in the Greater Northern Seattle area knows they serve the best breakfast around. Simply great, honest breakfasts, ample portions, very decent coffee, and did I mention the GINORMOUS cinnamon buns (don't order one for the table, you won't have room for your meal, get one to go!). Though know for their breakfasts, they also have an extensive offering of hot and cold sandwiches, lighter fare, and lunch entrees.

They even have a Prime Rib Omelet!

They open at 7AM, and there's usually a line of those "in the know". If you're not queued-up when they open on weekends, be prepared for a long wait. Service is good and friendly.

They only downside, though they open at 7AM, they close at 3PM. Run, don't walk, what are you waiting for?

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The food was one star but the service was good. I was looking forward to a flaky buttermilk biscuit as the base of my Californua Eggs Benedict. Instead I received a hard, dry biscuit void of flavor. For a place renowned for its delicious breakfast, I was disappointed.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We met friends here for a late breakfast on Father's Day, hoping that four people who are not fathers could get a table. It only took half hour, so we felt lucky. My wife had pancakes, eggs and bacon and was very happy with her food. The special was Hangtown Fry, basically an oyster omelet, which is one of my favorites so I ordered it. It was quite good, using many small and tender oysters. Our friends were also happy with their choices. The service was good, as always.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Took my husband there to celebrate his birthday. Waited about 15 minutes for a table.The four of us each had a different type of "scramble". All of them looked very good. No one could eat all of theirs. This is a place where you don't go away hungry! Will definitely return!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

You may have to wait a short time to be seated but that’s only because people know this is the place to go for great food and plenty of it! Starting with the giant cinnamon rolls to the pancakes or eggs and bacon. You will not be disappointed after eating at Maltby Cafe!

Been to Maltby Cafe? Share your experiences!