All reviews waffles sacred heart hospital rooms are clean convenient location would stay again downtown
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Refrigerator froze all our food, carpet and chair was worn, door lock on our friends room broke and they had to move. Beds were ok, was clean but overall run down and not nice. Laundry room dirty and garbage full.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Booked it for 2 nights only stayed 1 and we to a different hotel. Paid for the 2 full days but would not stay another night. Room wasn't the cleanest , had a stale smell .worst bed I have ever slept on in a hotel and tv was so out dated, couldn't get the remote to turn it on or off

Room Tip: Renew everything
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank obiehydrick1
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Very late flight arrival. Exhausted. Need to crash at 2 am, then dash early am. Cheap room is all we need.....how can we go wrong here just off I90 in heart of Spokane? We check in and schlep to the room. No unpacking needed. Just sleep. Undress and turn back the coverlet to discover cracker bits and wrapper between the sheets, and long hairs plastered to the pillow. Obviously unchanged linens. Ugh. Ugh. Fortunately the other queen bed looked safe. Slept together in one bed in shirts and sweatpants. Too tired to change rooms. Reported the issue to the desk in the morning and got empathetic shrugs as if this was not an uncommon story to the ears at the desk. I guess they know their housekeeping staff. Can't comment on anything else as this single cleanliness issue trumped all and urged our quick departure. recommend you avoid this hotel entirely.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jimichongaJC
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I stay here every year when I travel to Spokane to visit family. It is conveniently located both to the train station and less than ten minutes to the airport. The Hotel and my room is always clean and offers a great breakfast.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Toni B, Guest Relations Manager at Fairbridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review regarding your experiences at our Property! We are glad we are able to consistently meet your lodging needs, and will look forward to your next visit!

Best Regards;

Toni Bovino-Francis
Guest Relations

Reviewed 9 December 2017

First off there was no coffee pot, and the TV remote did not work at all. There was hair in the sink and the toilet was not clean. We were told by deaconess hospital that we could get the room for 40$ due to the fact that I was having heart surgery. Well it was actually 75$ and that's with the 10% discount we were offered. There were drunk people all night roaming the halls and it was very noisy. We didn't get much sleep at all and there was really gross stuff all over the bed spread that looked like spit.( I hope that it was spit but being on the bed I'm sure it was not) If we would have been able to get our money back..we would have stayed elsewhere..which we couldn't because our card was charged for the room before we ever got there. There was no mention of the room being non refundable when we made the 40$ reservation and of course we were charged way more than was quoted. I have worked in the hospitality industry and let me tell you this place was completely unacceptable! When you are quoted a price that is what you should be given!! And no guest should ever have to buy cleaning supplies to clean their own room!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank princessrain13
Toni B, Guest Relations Manager at Fairbridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest;

We have never had a $40 rate for any reason, and I apologize the Hospital employees gave you misinformation. Regarding the cleanliness of your room, please feel free to contact me directly so we may discuss these concerns.

Best Regards;