“Big breakfast burrito, big quality!!”

Atilano's Mexican Food
Ranked #306 of 956 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I was visiting our daughter at Gonzaga and ventured out to find something for breakfast close to our Downtown Spokane hotel on a snowy Saturday morning in December. There was no one on the streets but Atilano's was like a beacon on 3rd Street! The chorizo breakfast burrito was big, delicious and a nice surprise. Very little grease and high quality.

One complaint-why don't they serve coffee at breakfast?

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Not fancy, but way more authentic and flavorful than the Taco Time next door. The red salsas are hot, the green or verde is milder, with a touch of cilantro and great flavors. Huevos rancheros was great, much better than the Chiquilles I tried last time. Guac is canned but suitable for only 80 cents. The place is clean, adequate parking, i'll be back.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Not your typical Taco fast food... Very authentic! Love their taquitoes and tostadas. Fast, casual, quality.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

We were passing through and the smell outside of this place was so Fantastic we had to stop!!! Boy am I glad we did =) We ordered the mixed fajitas to go and it came with more food than I expected. My husband & I shared it and Wow! soooooo delicioso! Best I ever had =) I was also impressed with the homemade flour tortillas. Amazing!!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Had to try this place after my son said he had the best restaurant style burrito here. I ordered the Supreme Burrito with chicken to go, and it cost about $7.50. It was handed to me, and it felt like it weighed 3 lbs! I'm a woman of medium frame, and that thing was big enough for three meals for me. There's a daily special everyday, and I will definitely return to try some different menu items.

Been to Atilano's Mexican Food? Share your experiences!