“great atmosphere”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2014

busy place...we ate at the bar which was cozy and a lot faster service. Did not feel rushed. Excellent meal

Reviewed 15 October 2014

Having not been in an Olive Garden in the past 12 years I was intrigued by the ranting of a goofy Darden (the parent company of the Olive Gardens) board member who claimed the restaurants were in financial trouble because: 1. They give too many breadsticks to diners. 2. They don't salt their pasta water. 3. Their to-go paper sacks are to expensive. WOW! This guy is some kind of restaurateur. I decided to check it out and myself and three friends went there for dinner. Beautiful, comfortable restaurant. Our server was Geoff and was one of the best servers I've ever encountered. He quickly brought those pesky breadsticks to the table and they were delicious. The best I have ever eaten. No wonder customers ask for more. So as I understand the genius board member he would reduce or eliminate the heart of the restaurant. If they ever change anything about the breadsticks I'll never go back. We can vote with our feet. Continuing on, the UNLIMITED soup, salad and pasta dishes were absolutely world class. This is in every respect a great restaurant and there is only one "fix" I would recommend. With the amount and quality of their food their current prices are too low. Every other product or business throughout our Country is jacking up their prices!!

1  Thank steelhead2007
Reviewed 26 September 2014

Downtown Spokane is a nice stroll, and the Olive Garden adds to it. The meal was filling, just two observations: the Olive Garden's version of cheese fondue is more of a cheesy melt to dip things in, and the gnocchi was sparse in the gnocchi soup.
Otherwise it was a good meal before strolling around downtown Spokane.

Reviewed 23 September 2014

Great place. Food and service was excellent and the server was very helpful in alternate food to satisfy my special diet.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

The food and service was excellent! The food was served hot & appetizing looking! The server was very attentive!