“Pretty good Mexican ”

Ranked #232 of 908 Restaurants in Spokane
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

The chips and salsa was better than most in Spokane. The red sauce was very flavorful but not too spicy and the bean dip was a nice alternative.

The tacos and enchiladas were nicely done.

Camarones a la Diabla was very spicy and if you like it hot this is for you. I needed jalapeños to cool it down. No foolin.

Service was good and prices were fair.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

I enjoyed the food here. Casa de Oro was clean and comfortable. The food was really pretty good overall--loved the Guac--and I am a Mexican food fanatic. Beer was nice and cold, too!! So, this was a very nice find on my trip out to Wash State. I would recommend coming here if visiting the area.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I had been to this restaurant before and the food & service was very good. A few months later, I brought my wife for dinner. The food was okay & the service was good. When the server brought the check, I dam near fell off the chair. It was over $77 for two dinners & four margaritas. On the menu, the price for the margaritas was about $4 Less than we were charged. I called the server over and he told me the owner was in financial trouble and had to raise prices & couldn't afford new menus. After a minute of lame explanations from him , we paid the bill & left. AVOID THIS PLACE !!!

1  Thank Randy W
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Clean, well kempt, cheerful service, food tasteful, speedily served. My wife had the Asada and I the Chili Colorado. Both were very good, and plenteous. The salsa was great, although a bit runny. I'd suggest they forgo the cornflakes on the fried vanilla ice cream, which was otherwise also very good. For a good, cheap meal in a plesant surroundings, I'd return any day.

1  Thank Baruch M
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We eat there often they have great food and very good service,I would suggest if you like Mexican food try Casa De Oro.

1  Thank Robert M