“BEST Omlette I ever had!”

Dolly's Corner Cafe
Ranked #27 of 936 Restaurants in Spokane
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were so glad we stumbled upon Dolly's café! The staff was pleasant and they had one of the best breakfasts I have ever had! I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter & I visited for the first time on a busy Sunday morning. We had to wait 30 minutes for a seat because it is very popular and located in a small building. Once seated the service was good and the food delicious. I had the Dolly's Scramble with a biscuit & fresh strawberry spread while my daughter had the Eggs Benedict. Both meals were perfect and the coffee was good as well with frequent refills. This was our last meal together before her Freshman year of college so we are glad it was memorable. My daughter warned me she will be returning to Dolly's quite a bit while she is here and already plans to bring her roommate. I won't be surprised when I see the charges on her bank card for Dolly's!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This is the first restaurant I have ever been to where there is a fee to split a plate with someone! I don't understand it because it's not more food...i guess because they have to wash two plates?? Waitress should disclose this fee instead of letting a customer find out at checkout.
Also, this place is crowded with few tables or chairs. Parking is bad.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Dolly's has been a favorite for years. My sister used to waitress there so it always had such a welcome, homey feel to it. Its been several years since I've been there and am very pleased to see not much has changed. The food is outstanding and portions are large. Even when they are super busy your coffee and water always stay filled and the staff remains friendly. I would highly recommend checking it out if you haven't already.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food! I had the omelette that's not listed on the menu but was exactly what I wanted!
The servers were friendly And smiling and the cook was great! Would definitely be back!

Been to Dolly's Corner Cafe? Share your experiences!