“Chicken Tacos”

Gerardo's Authentic Mexican Food
Ranked #368 of 926 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed 21 May 2017

This place reminds me of some of the hole-in-the-wall eateries I used to go to when I lived in LA. The food was tasty, cheap, and plentiful. I will have to remember to come back,

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant a number of times when it first opened it was really good and the service was really good after they've been open for a while things have started going downhill like their service and the quality of their food I went there on Cinco de Mayo ordered some rolled tacos and rice and beans the beans were running and Bland and they hardly gave me any the rice was very sticky and it was also blend I also ordered a soda and the soda machine had no carbonation to it I told them about it they told me we are so busy we're not going to fix it when I asked for my money back for the drink the girl that was working the register kind of gave me a dirty look they continued on selling sodas two other customers after that knowing that it was not working it would have took all of 5 minutes to fix the problem even though it was Cinco de Mayo one of their holidays they have should have been more prepared just because they are busy is not an excuse to have poor quality food and not having your equipment running right I will not be going there again and I will tell my friends this experience

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Only been inside once and the girl at the counter was a sweetheart. My boyfriend picks up food often and I always get a torta that is so amazing. I've tried and now I crave it all the time.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

We were out and missed lunch and saw Gerardo's. I had passed it many times but never stopped. The carne asada tacos were tasty as was the guacamole and pico de gallo on top. The bean and cheese burritos were disappointing as they were bursting with beans and clumps of cheese and nothing else. Their other burritos might be better, but we had to scrape beans and cheese off because it was just too much. Lettuce and tomatoes inside would have been nice too.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

The portions are huge so come hungry! It was a great value for the price and the food was amazing. The service was very good, and you get to get your own chips and salsa. My only complaint was that the "salsa", I'm fairly certain, was really just a mix of ketchup and Tabasco.