“Rundown Establishment Serving Decent Food”

Atilano's Mexican Food
Ranked #291 of 935 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed 19 April 2017

This restaurant looks unappealing on the inside. It's actually more of a fast food type venue with the option of seating in the dingy decor. You order at a counter, then pick up your meal which is served on styrofoam plates, and then you begin your journey to attempt to locate a relatively clean table in the nearly empty establishment.
My friends were less impressed with their food and the restaurant than I was. I actually quite enjoyed my meal of fish taco's--served with fresh pico de gallo and a mexican cerveza.. The food was ready quickly as well. Generous servings and good value for the money.
This restaurant is open into the wee hours of the morning as well. I probably wouldn't go back for a sit down meal, but I would order take-out if I wanted a snack and was in the area.
I have not been to any of the other 3 Atilano's in the area to compare.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Moved to Spokane from San Diego was craving a California burrito was told about this. As good as any taco shop in San Diego. Everything on the menu is delicious and a great price. One of my happy places :-)

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Had the rolled taco with cheese. Loved it. Will come again. Reminds me of being in south California.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

We were travelling through Spokane and stopped at Atilano's which was downtown and easy on and off from I-90. The restaurant is colorful on the inside and the working staff fairly friendly. The food items are easily read and listed above the order register. The prices are good and options plentiful. The servings were medium to large and the food was warm and tasty. I could do without the styrofoam dishes but when that is your main beef then that is a good thing. Definitely worth the price that you are paying.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Having just moved from So. Cal where Mexican food is ubiquitous and honestly we took it for granted now that we are here...... The "San Diego's Best Burrito" sign caught my attention, almost daring me to critic this place that dares to have the best Burrito in San Diego. Simply amazing Mexican Cuisine, we ordered the Adobada plate, Carne Asada burrito, Carne Asada plate, the kids ordered the Pollo Asada grilled chicken and chili fries - Simply amazing. This is a must stop if you are looking for authentic Mexican food - As authentic as you can get in Spokane.

Been to Atilano's Mexican Food? Share your experiences!