“Favorite, But Be Choosy ”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I eat here all the time, either in or takeout. They have other stores in the area with the same menu. Consistency is strong.
The Pad Thai is excellent, my big bro loves the scallops meal for dinner, and the curries are mostly delicious.
We love the one dollar upgrade to black rice. I don't like the Super Bowl at all, but my friend loves it. Peanut sauces are super. Hot tea is served in a french press, not enough leaves added for my taste. Sometimes they bring you a small sweet and sour salad that is to die for.
If they used more fresh cut veggies, I'd rate them excellent. It perturbs me to get machine cut, flower-shaped carrots.
Desserts are limited, but tasty. A few beers are available, and the decor is lovely with changing colors, water, bamboo, and Thai artwork. The menu is large, lunch plates exist, and one meal serves two. Take outs are quick unless they are busy and you order a lot. The Thai coconut fortune cookies are yummy. Gluten free and vegan items are marked, with other options available. They have a frequent visitor program, so you earn discounts. Your anniversary garners another one, so sometimes I get a free meal. Take advantage of the winter special...100$ gift cards for 80$.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Thai Bamboo has such good food. The restaurant is clean and service is good. You can also order ahead and do take out. The portions are big.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

We go to this restaurant all the time. The food is always delicious. They provide the usual Thai dishes and have a variety of combination bentos that are perfect if you are in the mood to sample different things. The food is all cooked from scratch so they are able to accommodate food allergies.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Decided to try the take out at this location. The food was available within 15 minutes and was good and tasty. Would I call again for takeout - YES

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Go to Bankok Thai. Go to Linnie's on 3rd ave. Drive to Pullman and go to Phikun's. Do not go to this chain. It's overpriced trash. The only time I ever go is when I am starving. It happens to be the closest to my house. And I only go during lunch when prices are cheaper.