“When you just want to stay put”

Safari Room Fresh Grill and Bar
Ranked #14 of 937 Restaurants in Spokane
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Spokane, we are a fine dining restaurant with a casual atmosphere. Enjoy martinis at happy hour. Serving breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Reviewed 2 January 2017

My wife and I were able to use air miles and escape our extremely busy schedules and stay at the Davenport Towers.
The hotel itself was a treat. We have only stayed at the Old Davenport which is our favorite treat place to go.
We were just wanting to relax so we ate at the Safari Fresh Grill and Bar. For those that know me the bar was way over there.... Separate dining for the restaurant.
First the waitress was awesome. Very friendly and engaging and helpful. My wife had the barbecue duo of ribs and pulled pork with deep fried okra. We'd never had okra before and found it not too bad for a couple of northerners.. I had a steak cooked to perfection and the veggies were fresh and enjoyable.
All in all the meal was good. We had room service breakfast and it was good. Excellent coffee. We also ordered in off the Safari Room Grill and weren't disappointed. I recommend this as a good place to eat . They have a varied many that would suit everyone including kids.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

The food is great, and the drinks are even better! Happy hour gives you half off drinks and flatbread, and it's a great deal. I'll go back for sure!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

This is an upscale bar to have a drink and bite to eat. Nice for lunch or dinner too. The decor is unique and very pretty. Lots of room at the center island for a large party. The staff are great and can recommend something good to drink if you are not sure what to order.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

This is a good place for happy hour and then the prices are reasonable. The flatbread pizzas are good, but I didn't like the coconut shrimp. Service is OK.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Had to try the Breakfast here on this visit and was not dissappointed!! I had the eggs benedict and it was very tasty!! The coffee is good and strong and our waitress kept it coming.