Best Western Lakewood(Lakewood)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$108
HIExpress.com
US$107
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$68
US$65
US$124
CandlewoodSuites
US$77
US$74
US$82
Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont(Dupont)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$110
US$101
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$84
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Best deal in the SEATAC area. This is approximately the fifth or sixth time we have stayed at the Inn and consider it our second home. Spacious suite, beautiful view and picturesque village makes for a memorable visit. Love the deck facing the sound. It is so hard to leave it, even to see our Daughter.

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank Rod W
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Located just one mile from our family, the Inn was perfect. The thoughtful layout & decor of rooms were very accomodating and charming. The daily breakfast treats were generous and the homemade pastries were very tasty. We definitly plan to return.

Room Tip: We stayed in Suite 1 and it filled all our needs.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Barbara444
Reviewed 1 March 2013

My husband and I booked this inn for a last minute trip to Tacoma and we couldn't have been happier. We weren't sure what to expect as we typically stay in hotels, but this was hands down the nicest place I've ever stayed, and at a great rate. The view was wonderful and so great to wake up to in the morning, the kitchen was very convenient, the bathroom was a nice size and very clean. Everything was so clean and tidy. It was on a nice quiet street so we literally didn't hear a sound day or night. We both love Steilacoom and absolutely enjoyed our stay at the inn. We also were able to meet the owners and they were delightful. They run this place well and with your privacy and comfort in mind. Thanks for the great stay, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LeeAnn P
Reviewed 5 January 2013

OK, so full disclosure, my wife (then girlfriend) and I stayed here more than four years ago in August 2008 (but I wasn't too familiar with TripAdvisor then, hence the much-delayed review--also TripAdvisor made me select a date before posting, so I selected August 2012--it was really 2012 minus 4.). But we still think about how great the place was. We were making an excursion around Washington and Oregon for the week, and this was the last place we stayed before we flew out of Seattle the next day. What a great way to end the trip. The communication with Jack was great from the start, and when we pulled up to the Inn (it's in a residential neighborhood), Jack, who was out washing his boat, greeted us with a big smile and showed us to our suite. Beautiful on the inside. Tasty homemade baked goods and a great porch to relax on if the weather is nice. You can see out to the water and watch some of the boats pass by. We ate dinner in town at a restaurant Jack recommended, but then we just drove back to the Inn afterward to hang out there because it was such a nice place and we wanted to enjoy it more. I think this is great for people who want a very nice time in a quiet setting (especially with only two suites at the Inn, at least in 2008). It's also a great all-ages place: We're in our 20s, but there was a middle-aged couple in the suite next to us that night. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DrummerMan27
Reviewed 28 August 2012

When my fiance and I had to move up our wedding because my dad's cancer came back, we had to scramble to scramble to put together a wedding and a honeymoon with 2 weeks notice. This place was EXACTLY what we needed! It was so beautiful, clean, well stocked, away from it all but not out in the boonies, and welcoming. It was the perfect place to spend our wedding night; both to enjoy each others company as man and wife, and to de-stress from him returning from Iraq and dealing with my dad's cancer. When hubby comes home from Afghanistan in a couple months, I hope to have 1 or 2 nights without the baby where we can reconnect as just the 2 of us. I really hope to own a little B&B like this some day!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple