Rodeway Inn(Stevenson)
US$80
US$60
RodewayInn
Columbia Gorge Inn(Cascade Locks)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$190
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$183
  • Restaurant
Westcliff Lodge(Hood River)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$191
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$249
US$319
US$199
US$164
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$124
2,757 results
All reviewszip linethe outdoor hot tubcolumbia riverfire pitrocking chairshiking trailsa river view roomcascade dining roombeautiful propertygreat roomgorgespastevensfireplaceconferenceportlandwedding
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Conference rate helped with the cost of lodging. There were 300-400 consulting arborists at the conference. The meeting rooms were good size and the video/ sound people were excellent. The staff was friendly.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ken D, General Manager at Skamania Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear David H,

It was certainly a pleasure to have you and the Consulting Arborists with us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your meeting rooms, the AV team, and our service team. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Wonderful food here. The facilities like the outdoor hot tub, as well as the salt water pool was refreshing. They have some really nice spa products like bamboo eye cream (said to be a natural botox). The food hit the spot. I recommend the T-bone steak, grown locally and any of the seafood items. The chinook salmon soup was especially creamy and flavourful. The prices are cheap, but the quality is there, and the lodge is a distance from Portland. Afterall, that's why we go to a place like this - to get away from things.

Dear John M,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We really enjoyed having you and the Arborist group with us. I'm so happy that you were able to enjoy the pool and hot tub as well as some of our spa products. That T-bone steak is a good one so thanks for pointing it out. We always have the salmon chowder as well so it will be waiting for you on your next visit. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Over priced experience; Made my reservation for my wife and I which went ok after a long wait on the phone. A few weeks later I had to change my reservation to a pet friendly room. When I checked in they did not have my reservation with a pet friendly room. I have stayed in a pet friendly room in the past and my pet was treated much better then but this time there was no recognition that my pet was even there. If you do like to have a drink, I would highly recommend bring your own because the drink I have cost me $20 w/ tip. The food was a bit over priced for what you experienced.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Derekt575,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate hearing from you and I'm pleased that we were able to get your pet room booked. It sounds like we missed the pet rooms. We will check in to this to see what might have happened. In regards to the cost of your drink, it really depends on what you purchase. We certainly have a large and very nice selection of drinks that are below $20.00.

Thank you again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Staff were really above and beyond. Location is amazing. Great food and atmosphere. Rooms were clean, nice and felt more authentic than hotels in this price range.

It was difficult to get through to people and get good information about the reservation by phone before we arrived, but once we got there the service and staff really were amazing and brought the quality of the stay to another level.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. Hearing that our staff was "above and beyond" is fantastic and they will enjoy hearing about your experience. Skamania Lodge is a very authentic resort as you pointed out. Built to resemble the great National Park lodges, utilizing many reclaimed materials and art that is true to our place was the foundation that our experience was built upon. Most of our team resides in the Gorge and are experts on the multiple activities available here. I can't wait to read your review at the next team meeting. Our team will be thrilled!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Good time. Thanks. We'll bring the family another time! We go fishing in the area so this will be a good destination hotel. Our two boys live in Portland and don't know about this place! You should market more to locals.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We sure appreciate the review and we are glad you had a good time. The gorge is a great place to fish as you know with the Columbia River and the many tributaries that feed the mighty river. Yes, please bring the family next time. Take a look at a tree house for a truly unique experience.