“Very unsatisfying”

Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Sumner
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2021

Very unsatisfying I had A bad experience with the front register I put my name in I asked her if there’s reservations to be made to make it faster she said no we don’t take reservations I sat outside for 30 minutes plus I came in there was multiple people in front of me at the register going right in I asked again why am I not being let in I’ve been here for 30 minutes plus she said you’re next so my wife and I came in and waited at the register and still watched people come from the outside to the inside go right in front of us and then finally I got in we finally got our food after 35 minutes my wife’s chicken fried steak was not very good my omelette they informed me they ran out of Kielbasa sausage unbelievable I will not go again

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (260)

Reviewed 12 December 2020

Bring a doggie bag. The food is great and the portions are borderline colossal. The beef stroganoff is as good as any and better than most. My order provided a gluttonous supper with enough left over for a big supper the next evening. Likewise, the lasagna, which is delicious, had us carrying home more than we could eat on th spot. No matter the size of your appetite, this is the place to satisfy it for a couple of days.

Date of visit: December 2020
2  Thank Sungron
Reviewed 4 October 2020

This was our 2nd visit our first impression years ago wasn’t good at all. Today we tried it again still not impressed. Even less impressed with our waitress. I ordered a pancake when brought to the table I asked for more syrup for a big hot cake. Didn’t get it, she came to fill up coffee and asked for syrup the second time....still didn’t get it. So my husband got up and went to the counter to get some. In the meantime my hot cake is now COLD!!! Won’t try it again!!!!

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank G1710GEcm
Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

The food, service, AND atmosphere are amazing! Very accommodating to our group size and attentive to each member. The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, and seemed very happy to be there! You definitely won’t leave hungry!

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 28 January 2020

We are not from this area & I googled breakfast areas near me & The Buttered Biscuit came up. My mouth started watering thinking of biscuits & gravy which they call SOS on the menu. We were unfortunate enough to get sat upstairs which I believe is forgotten about. Us & the table next to us had no silverware or napkins, which we advised waitress when we got our drinks. She said she had to go downstairs to get them. When our food was brought out we reminded her no silverware, it showed up 5 minutes later even though we watched her make 2 more trips downstairs. My husbands eggs were cold & he could not eat the SOS because of the amount of salt. I ate half mine but I love salt, thank god salt & pepper wasn't on the table either or I would have maybe seasoned it before tasting. It was real busy a Sunday brunch, there were 6 tables that needed bussed the entire time we were there & never got cleaned off, except for one table the customers did themselves. I wouldn't recommend the SOS & definitely wait to be seated downstairs. Good serving size, waited along time, food cold or warm at best.

Date of visit: January 2020