All reviews fitness center tacoma mall front desk staff lounge renovation wedding
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Stayed at this “new” hotel in August. The hotel itself is nice. And that is where anything positive ends. They charged my credit card a myster 89$ fee that they couldn’t explain and a 50$ incidental hold which is still not released. It will be an additional 7-10 working days. Hosmer is a very busy road. I slept ZERO as there were extremely loud partying guys just outside cheering on the STREET RACING that lasted 3 hours! Curiously the front desk had a busy signal the numerous times I tried to reach them. There was absolutely no way they didn’t know. It was extreme!! The desk staff was unfriendly and untrained. I willNEVER stay here again and I would suggest if you wish to sleep, that you don’t either!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank WINSTONTONIAN
Yesenia G, Online Reputation Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel Tacoma Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

At Holiday Inn Tacoma Mall, we are sorry for the condition of your stay. Thank you for providing feedback as we will make sure our management is aware of the situation so that it is addressed. Once again we are sorry.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Great new hotel in Tacoma with restaurant and lounge. The rooms are moderm, clean and welcoming. I had Angus burger for dinner which was delicious. Breakfast was great too.

This is my new go to hotel in the Tacoma area.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

At Holiday Inn Tacoma Mall, we are so pleased to hear you took the time to leave a review. We love that you enjoyed all of the amenities provided and that our staff was very friendly. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Didn't have a single problem. The staff were kind, the lobby, room, and restaurant is nicely set up, delicious and hot food. There is also a great hall for a wedding or party. And the meeting rooms are a good size.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate the feedback and love that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Where do I start, I heard this hotel was just newly renovated and I had to come by and check it out. The staff was great! When we went to our room you could smell that they had just cleaned it and it was so nice, the beds were made so perfectly. The food quality was great and they had so many options for all types of picky eaters. The sundri shop was perfect for everything I needed if I forgot something or even for a late night ice cream. The pool was so huge I've never seen one that big, and the hot tub was so relaxing. They even had great gardening, the flowers were so bright and beautiful it really made you feel at home. I Definitely recommend for business travel, and vacations it really just accommodates all your needs.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I am an IHG Rewards Club Member and I stayed here on business. Upon arrival I loved the look of the building, I went inside and was immediately greeted by the kindest staff I have ever seen. The check-in process was smooth, fast, and quite fun. FD members were so kind to me and one other plus of this hotel is the new renovation which makes this hotel look so luxurious. I went to the room and loved the modern style and the LED mirror was great for doing makeup. I ended up visiting the restaurant Toast to Toast for dinner and talk about gourmet food. They had just about every food item on could ask for. Vegetarian-friendly and super flexible to make whatever changes I wanted to the food. I can not stress how wonderful my stay here was. Everything from the bed to the amazing bar was SOOOO Perfect!! Loved it here, thanks to Holiday Inn Tacoma Mall for the WONDERFUL stay!!!!! I would 15/10 recommend staying here or even coming in for just the resturant!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Traveler, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate the feedback as it helps us understand where we can continue to grow and develop. We love that you enjoyed all of the amenities and look forward to your nest stay with us.