“I wish TA did half stars!”
Review of Primo Grill

Primo Grill
Ranked #31 of 812 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I would give Primo four and a half stars. I'm a foodie so trust me when I say you need to eat here! As a family of three, we had the ribeye, a pizza, the fettuccine and the pappardelle pasta dish. Plus toffee pudding, the gelato and the brownie sundae. Everything was exceptional! My husband are his entire pasta without coming up for air ;)
The only thing I didn't like was that it was cold in the restaurant which makes for uncomfortable dining. Next time we'll sit closer to the kitchen. Oh - one more mentionable - the Brussel sprouts with bacon are like nothing I've ever had. SO GOOD!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is a hidden gem in Tocama, WA. We found this restraunt looking for local and organic dining options in this area. It was well rated and close by to our hotel, so we made reservations for 6:30pm and took the 10 minute drive. At the restraunt we had prompt service and a fantastic menu to look over. We really enjoyed our appetizers: the Warm olives, Bread plate, and Green salad with citrus dressing ( this was an awesome salad!). Our entries were the Classic Pizza, and the Salmon Alfredo Fettuccine pasta dish. Total Yum!! We finished our meal with the house made Hazel nut brownie sundae.....delicious....licked our plates clean;)
Will definitely come here again.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Just went to dinner here for the first time with some friends. It was quite wonderful. The service was friendly, prompt, and responsive. The food was perfectly made - the pork chops were tender and delicious, and the friend's pizza was excellent. We didn't have dessert, but only because we were full - the menu looked delicious.

I can't speak to the overpriced comments - maybe, since it's not in the nicest area of Tacoma, its prices may seem high for the location. But not, in my experience, for nice dining, which this definitely was. It has a really nice atmosphere too - perfect for a date or a date night, or a get together with friends. The only thing bordering on a complaint was that it's street parking only, and while I found a place, that was on a rainy weeknight in March :)

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Birthday dinner for my daughter. Nice restaurant/atmosphere, nice wait staff. Except for the pizza, portions are smaller and extremely overpriced. I sent a $25 pork chop back for being grisly and tough. Marginal wine offerings unless you want to buy the whole bottle. And I like to determine if my wait staff deserves a tip. Many better places to eat in Tacoma.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Great find in an uptown neighborhood near Univ Puget Sound, as opposed to the downtown waterfront area. Solid food, very fresh mussels and salmon; wish the mussels came with toasted bread, but that was about the only miss of the evening. Wife loved the pesto beneath the salmon, which had a hint of crushed pistachio in the pesto. Daughter really enjoyed her fettuccini. Staff service was excellent; while the restaurant tacks on 18% to all bills, any server stepped-in whether refilling water glasses, bussing plates or serving dishes. Will invariably return here during future visits

Been to Primo Grill? Share your experiences!