“Best Happy Hour Food and Drinks!”
Review of Primo Grill

Primo Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Primo Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 799 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Wow what a great place for small groups. We sat in the bar area at a regular table and had half price pizza, all of which were to die for (my favorite was the smoked bacon and onion - AWESOME). Good craft beer selection, good house wines at very good prices.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

My wife, son, and I had dinner here tonight, and it was wonderful from drinks to dessert. Standouts included the duck leg and winter Caprese starters, lamb shank entree, and sticky toffee pudding. Our server was well informed, charming, and attentive, but not overbearing. The restaurant has an included 18% service fee instead of tips, which I found to be simpler than tipping but still reasonable and fair. I wish other restaurants would adopt this. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I would give Primo four and a half stars. I'm a foodie so trust me when I say you need to eat here! As a family of three, we had the ribeye, a pizza, the fettuccine and the pappardelle pasta dish. Plus toffee pudding, the gelato and the brownie sundae. Everything was exceptional! My husband are his entire pasta without coming up for air ;)
The only thing I didn't like was that it was cold in the restaurant which makes for uncomfortable dining. Next time we'll sit closer to the kitchen. Oh - one more mentionable - the Brussel sprouts with bacon are like nothing I've ever had. SO GOOD!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is a hidden gem in Tocama, WA. We found this restraunt looking for local and organic dining options in this area. It was well rated and close by to our hotel, so we made reservations for 6:30pm and took the 10 minute drive. At the restraunt we had prompt service and a fantastic menu to look over. We really enjoyed our appetizers: the Warm olives, Bread plate, and Green salad with citrus dressing ( this was an awesome salad!). Our entries were the Classic Pizza, and the Salmon Alfredo Fettuccine pasta dish. Total Yum!! We finished our meal with the house made Hazel nut brownie sundae.....delicious....licked our plates clean;)
Will definitely come here again.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Just went to dinner here for the first time with some friends. It was quite wonderful. The service was friendly, prompt, and responsive. The food was perfectly made - the pork chops were tender and delicious, and the friend's pizza was excellent. We didn't have dessert, but only because we were full - the menu looked delicious.

I can't speak to the overpriced comments - maybe, since it's not in the nicest area of Tacoma, its prices may seem high for the location. But not, in my experience, for nice dining, which this definitely was. It has a really nice atmosphere too - perfect for a date or a date night, or a get together with friends. The only thing bordering on a complaint was that it's street parking only, and while I found a place, that was on a rainy weeknight in March :)