“Reliable Asian Food but Pricey”
Review of Le-Le Restaurant

Le-Le Restaurant
Ranked #403 of 764 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Overpriced for okay South East Asian food. The prices have gone steadily up at Le-Le while quality and service have gone down.

Average price for a dish is $11. That's rather high for Vietnamese salad or Saigon crepe. Pho is a little less.

Waitress was very checked out on last visit. She spilled water on our table, looked at it, laughed, and walked away. Didn't clean it up.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We were out sightseeing on a cool Saturday afternoon and decided on getting a bowl of Pho for lunch. After checking reviews on places in the area, we opted to try LeLe.

We started with some steamed dumplings along with an order of fresh Spring Rolls. Both were fresh and very good. They offer many different soups and we all found them to be authentic, tasty and filling.

My sister plans on trying LeLe again for dinner.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I've had lunch here a couple times. One dish was wonderful and the other was terrible. The Pad See Ew was a good bet with wide noodles and good vegetables. The egg rolls I ordered were hot and fresh and crispy...very good, but I see others had a different experience. The Angel Rama (spinach with peanut sauce and tofu) was just awful. The peanut sauce really lacked and I left half my serving to be taken back.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

First time visit on recommendation from a local. had the Pad Thai. service was fine and timely. Dish was hot with fresh ingredients. i ordered 2 star spicy and the dish was at the edge of my comfort level, so don't over order your star rating. Atmosphere is so-so, but meal was worth it. two other locations. I plan to go again.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

The fried egg rolls were so so with a honey dip. How about a choice of dips? Plum sause? The Pho was also just so so. The broth almost had a bitter taste.
I'll go back to the other place just around the corner.

Been to Le-Le Restaurant? Share your experiences!