“Pho fix”

Add it.
Pho V & V Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #218 of 764 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I really needed a pho fix. People were friendly and ill be coming back. I got a small menu to take home as well. Didnt have to wait long to get my food!

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

This place isn't much to look at but their pho is amazing! The decor is haphazard. They play jazz in the background every day. The location can easily be missed but don't overlook this 'hidden treasure' on South Tacoma Way.

Reviewed 29 January 2015

My friend and I ordered take out for pick up at this restaurant and very much enjoyed our food. I had the vermicelli salad while she had beef brisket pho. When ordering for pick up, look at the menu and use the numbers beside the dishes to confirm orders as there was some confusion with our order when I phoned. Since this is a very authentic Vietnamese restaurant, the owner stressed reading the numbers associated with dishes to avoid problems with the orders. Overall great food, and very authentic.

Reviewed 16 October 2014

We live close to this location so it's easy to pick up a take out order. Our orders have always been correct, ready quickly and piping hot when I get home. Their Pho is so good! I crave it on every sick day or rainy day which adds up here in Washington! The service is always friendly and prompt. I would highly recommend this location.

Been to Pho V & V Vietnamese Restaurant? Share your experiences!